Heavens you've made a lot of progress! Congrats.
Good progress! It is coming on a treat!
WOW! You did make a lot of progress. Maybe I can convince The Hubs that a second stand would be a good investment by showing him how much you were able to stich in such a short time.
Very beautiful!
I had no idea that you are doing a HAED, way to go! Looks like a 2nd stand is working well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Heavens you've made a lot of progress! Congrats.
Good progress! It is coming on a treat!
WOW! You did make a lot of progress. Maybe I can convince The Hubs that a second stand would be a good investment by showing him how much you were able to stich in such a short time.
Very beautiful!
I had no idea that you are doing a HAED, way to go! Looks like a 2nd stand is working well.
Post a Comment