Last week I've been busy with one of my neglected projects: 'Chateau Hexagon', Lynette Anderson's last button club. Today I finished the last part, the castle. When all parts were spread on the floor and I was assembling the rectangles for the outer border the lord of the manor came home. Fortunately this time I had a camera in my room.
6 comments:
And how fitting it is for HIM to lay down on your work! He is a beautiful cat!
You mean you didn't lay that out for him to sit on? Cats are so much fun!
Looks like a beautiful project under your handsome lord!
Looks like Casper has approved your project! He would like for you to make it into a quilt for him ;o)
Wat een leuke foto! :)
He is gorgeous. Having just visited a cat show I'd give him a blue ribbon
Post a Comment