April 30, 2014
A new start
After I received the beautiful book Primarily Quilts of Di Ford I suddenly got the idea of cutting diamonds of all my stash fabrics and make the Drayton Hall quilt. I started quilting and collecting fabrics about 18 years ago, so I do have a huge pile of stash now. And the result is going to be very colorful.......
Because I like the flowers of the center medallion of the Ann's Legacy quilt more than the wreath of the Drayton Hall quilt I am going to exchange them.
My other Di Ford project Mountmellick is waiting for the last fabric of part 2. It is in back order and I really hope it will be sent together with the fabrics of part 3 so I can finish the borders of part 2 and attach them to the center part.
Mom is doing much better now. She is naughty again my youngest brother told me last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wonderful new start, Ineke!
And so good to hear your mother is doing better.
het ziet er geweldig uit, en wat een precies werkje is dat!
fijn dat je moeder weer op knapt, dat moet een pak van je hart zijn.
groetjes miek
Wonderful start. Love how colorful it is already.
Post a Comment