At first I'd like to thank you all for the good thoughts and well wishes you sent for mom. She is feeling a bit better now and enjoys the spring and all the visits she gets. Yesterday we went to the hospital for an echography of the abdomen. Because not everything was as clear as should be she has to go for an additional scan next week. I'm a bit worried, but hope for the best.
I stitched another bunch of azalea's and a part of a tree of the Moss Garden.
I also caught up with the 'Randje per Week' project. But on Saturday two new borders are released, so now I am behind again.
Food brings cats together.... When I re-filled the jar with diet food for Casper he and the girls grabbed their chances for an extra meal as soon as they could!
And at last I made a start with the Di Ford Quiltmania mystery Mountmellick. I still have to add a lot of flowers and leafs on the stems. It is the first time I do broderie perse and I am quite content with the result. It is a lovely way to applique flowers.
Thank you very much for all your kind comments. They are much appreciated!




8 comments:
The quilting has such pretty fabrics.
Love the picture of the kitties all sharing the food bin. I guess it's not "diet" if you finish off that whole thing. LOL
Beautiful works.
I like your randjes.
Greetings, Manuela
het ziet er fantastisch uit.
ik blijf de kleuren ook erg mooi vinden.
de broderie perse gaat je ook goed af.
groetjes miek
I could nor choose my favourite pic! All are very nice!
Moss Garden is so pretty! I love watching it unfold!! Love the kitties eating together...so sweet!
Your Moss Garden is so lovely! I enjoy following your progress.
Gorgeous stitching! And the quilting looks lovely.
Will keep your mother in my thoughts. Glad she is feeling a bit better. Great projects you have going - the quilt is beautiful. My three do the same thing when I fill up the food container - they act as if it is the first food they have seen in months.
Post a Comment